Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
I've made these forever and they're just as good now as they were when I first tried them. Enjoy!
Make and share this Italian Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Remove stems from mushrooms and chop.
- Brown the sausage, onion, garlic and chopped stems in olive oil, drain well.
- Allow mixture to cool.
- Combine breadcrumbs, Parmesan and egg and add to cooled mixture.
- Stuff mixture into mushroom caps and bake 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with reserved Parmesan.
Made this, super easy, added a bit of cream cheese. Made double stuffing recipe so it is now in the freezer ready to make a quick appetizer because we always have mushrooms.