- 1 lb bob evans italian roll of pork sausage
- 29 ounces Italian-style diced tomatoes
- 29 ounces beef broth
- 15 -16 ounces red kidney beans, drained & rinsed
- 16 ounces frozen Italian vegetables
- shredded parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In a dutch oven crumble and cook sausage over medium heat until browned; drain.
- Add tomatoes, beef broth, beans, frozen vegetables and noodles. Bring to boiling. Stir and reduce heat to low. Cook 7-10 minutes until vegetables and noodles are tender, stirring occasionally.
- Sprinkle with shredded parmesan cheese.