Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 hrs
This is from a 1975 Rival cookbook.
Make and share this Italian Sausage Soup (Crock Pot) recipe from Food.com.
- 1 -1 1⁄2 lb italian link sausage, cut in 1 inch chunks
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 onions, chopped
- 1 (28 ounce) can whole tomatoes, mashed
- 2 (14 ounce) cans beef broth
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 2 zucchini, sliced
- 1 -2 cup water
- parmesan cheese
- In skillet, brown sausage; drain well.
- Add all ingredients except cheese to crock pot; stir well.
- Cover and cook on low for 12-14 hours.
- Serve topped with cheese.