Senior Lady's Note:
A flavorful sauce to serve over angel hair pasta. I saw this on a television show years ago made a couple of adjustments and have prepared many times since. My family enjoys it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown the sausage meat in skillet then add chopped onion and garlic and cook until soft at a low to medium setting.
- 2Slice the peppers into short strips and set aside.
- 3Add tomatoes and heat through.
- 4Last add the pepper strips and cook until they reach the soft crunchy stage.
- 5Serve over angel hair pasta.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Sausage Skillet
Serving Size: 1 (577 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1320.5
- Calories from Fat 579
- Total Fat 64.4 g
- Saturated Fat 22.0 g
- Cholesterol 129.3 mg
- Sodium 3606.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 129.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.4 g
- Sugars 19.2 g
- Protein 64.5 g