- 6 Italian sausages
- 1 green pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 onion, cut into thin strips
- 1 (26 1/2 ounce) cancheese & garlic spaghetti sauce
- 6 hoagie rolls
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Pierce casing of sausages with fork.
- Cook in a large skillet over medium heat with green pepper and onion until sausage is brown on all sides.
- Pour spaghetti sauce into skillet. Bring to a boil; cover and reduce heat to low.
- Simmer for 10 minutes or until sausage is no longer pink in the middle.
- Fill each roll with a piece of sausage and sauce. Top with pepper and onions. Sprinkle with cheese.