All the flavour of a hot Italian sausage sandwich in a quick and easy casserole. You can prepare this ahead of time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 lbs Italian sausage, cooked drained and sliced into 3/4 inch pieces
- 16 ounces Italian bread, cut into 1 inch slices
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 (28 ounce) can of your favourite spaghetti sauce
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2Lightly grease 13x19-inch baking dish.
- 3Place bread in single layer over bottom of prepared baking dish.
- 4Mix cream cheese mayonnaise basil and oregano in small bowl.
- 5Spread over bread slices.
- 6Combine sauce garlic and sausage in medium bowl.
- 7Spoon over cream cheese mixture; top with mozzarella cheese and parmesan cheese.
- 8Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until hot and cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Sausage Sandwich Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (272 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 792.7
- Calories from Fat 456
- Total Fat 50.6 g
- Saturated Fat 19.9 g
- Cholesterol 106.8 mg
- Sodium 2316.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 12.1 g
- Protein 32.8 g