Prep 0 mins
Cook 35 mins
It’s amazing what one ingredient can do. Add Johnsonville Italian Sausages to any basic pasta dish to create something truly outstanding! This great, no-hassle recipe is a must for pasta lovers!
- 538.64 g package Johnsonville® Mild Italian Sausage Links, grilled and coin-sliced
- 453.59 g package rigatoni pasta
- 44.37 ml olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 large red pepper, chunked and sauted
- 29.58 ml chopped parsley
- 737.08 g jarof your favorite pasta sauce
- Cook sausage according to package directions, keep warm.
- Cook the rigatoni according to directions, keep warm.
- In a large pan, place olive oil and garlic, sauté lightly for 30 seconds. Add peppers and cook until crisp tender.
- Combine cooked sausage and pasta sauce with peppers and heat until warm. At this point you may mix with the pasta or serve separately.
- Top with fresh parsley. Serve warm.