It’s amazing what one ingredient can do. Add Johnsonville Italian Sausages to any basic pasta dish to create something truly outstanding! This great, no-hassle recipe is a must for pasta lovers!
- Cook sausage according to package directions, keep warm.
- Cook the rigatoni according to directions, keep warm.
- In a large pan, place olive oil and garlic, sauté lightly for 30 seconds. Add peppers and cook until crisp tender.
- Combine cooked sausage and pasta sauce with peppers and heat until warm. At this point you may mix with the pasta or serve separately.
- Top with fresh parsley. Serve warm.