1/1 Photo of Italian Sausage Rigatoni
Johnsonville Sausage's Note:
It’s amazing what one ingredient can do. Add Johnsonville Italian Sausages to any basic pasta dish to create something truly outstanding! This great, no-hassle recipe is a must for pasta lovers!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook sausage according to package directions, keep warm.
- 2Cook the rigatoni according to directions, keep warm.
- 3In a large pan, place olive oil and garlic, sauté lightly for 30 seconds. Add peppers and cook until crisp tender.
- 4Combine cooked sausage and pasta sauce with peppers and heat until warm. At this point you may mix with the pasta or serve separately.
- 5Top with fresh parsley. Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Sausage Rigatoni
Serving Size: 1 (251 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 483.0
- Calories from Fat 125
- Total Fat 13.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 66.6 mg
- Sodium 588.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 75.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.7 g
- Sugars 14.9 g
- Protein 13.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Johnsonville® Mild Italian Sausage Links