Recipe by buncharunyons
These are super yummy Italian style quesadillas. I like to triple the recipe and have them available anytime one of my kids is craving one for lunch.
- 18 flour tortillas
- 1 lb Italian sausage
- 2 cups Italian cheese, mix
- 1⁄4 cup jarred roasted red pepper, drained well and patted dry
- 1⁄3 cup freshly shredded parmesan cheese
- 4 tablespoons butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown sausage.
- Divide sausage evenly between 18 tortillas, sprinkle with Parmesan, Italian cheese, and roasted red peppers.
- Heat butter or oil on griddle, brown both sides of quesadilla.
- Quesadillas can be eaten immediately, or frozen in ziploc bag and warmed in microwave as needed.