- 3⁄4 cup onion, diced
- 1 -2 slice cooked bacon, diced
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons garlic cloves, minced
- 1 ounce chicken bouillon
- 1 quart water
- 2 medium potatoes, quartered
- 2 cups Italian sausage (patty)
- 3⁄4 cup whipping cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook sausage on the stove in a medium saucepan. Drain and dice cooked sausage.
- Saute onions and bacon over medium heat until onions are transparent. Add garlic and cook for 1 minute.
- Add Chicken Bouillon, water and potatoes. Then bring to low boil for 15 minute (until potatoes are tender).
- Add whipping cream and sausage; simmer 5 minutes then serve.