- 12 inches pre-baked pizza crusts (I like Boboli )
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 tablespoons parmesan cheese, and romano blend
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons italian seasoning
- 1 1⁄2 cups leftover italian sausage pasta sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, and provolone blend
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped sweet onion (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Brush olive oil evenly over crust.
- Then sprinkle the 4 Tablepoons of Parmesan Romano Blend, Italian seasoning, and garlic powder over the oiled crust.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until crust is lightly browned.
- Cover with pasta sauce, making sure crust is evenly covered.
- Top with shredded cheese and if desired sprinkle with crushed red pepper and onion, then bake for 15 minutes or until sauce is slightly bubbling and cheese is lightly browned.