1/2 Photos of Italian Sausage Pizza Melt
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 inches pre-baked pizza crusts (I like Boboli )
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 tablespoons parmesan cheese, and romano blend
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons italian seasoning
- 1 1/2 cups leftover italian sausage pasta sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, and provolone blend
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1/4 cup finely chopped sweet onion (optional)
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- 2Brush olive oil evenly over crust.
- 3Then sprinkle the 4 Tablepoons of Parmesan Romano Blend, Italian seasoning, and garlic powder over the oiled crust.
- 4Bake for 10 minutes or until crust is lightly browned.
- 5Cover with pasta sauce, making sure crust is evenly covered.
- 6Top with shredded cheese and if desired sprinkle with crushed red pepper and onion, then bake for 15 minutes or until sauce is slightly bubbling and cheese is lightly browned.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Sausage Pizza Melt
Serving Size: 1 (175 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 322.0
- Calories from Fat 206
- Total Fat 22.9 g
- Saturated Fat 9.4 g
- Cholesterol 48.6 mg
- Sodium 878.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 9.2 g
- Protein 16.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: