Italian Sausage Orzo Vegetable Soup
- In a large soup pot, crumble sausage and cook over medium heat, stirring often until browned; about 10 minutes. Drain.
- Add onion and garlic, and cook, stirring often, until onion is softened.
- Stir in tomatoes, water, orzo and beef bullion. Heat to boiling. Stir in basil, fennel seeds, green beans and carrots.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat to medium-low, and simmer, uncovered for 20 minutes or until beans and carrots are almost tender.
- Stir in zucchini and wine and cook 5-10 minutes longer or until vegetables are tender.