Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
A quick fix one dish meal that is both hearty and heart warming.
- 1 lb bulk Italian sausage
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans Italian-style diced tomatoes
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans reduced-sodium beef broth
- 1 (15 ounce) can red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 (16 ounce) bagfrozen Italian vegetables
- 1 (12 ounce) bag egg noodles, cooked according to package directions
- parmesan cheese, shredded
- In a Dutch over, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer pink.
- Add tomatoes, beef broth, beans, water, tomato paste, rosermary and garlic salt.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat and cook 15 minutes.
- Add frozen vegetables, cook according to package directions or until tender.
- Add noodles and cook until heated through.
- Serve in soup bowls topped with Parmesan cheese.
Wooo-Hooo!!What a super supper we had!!I left out the beans and used fresh veggies,loooved it:)Simple to prepare and delicious to eat!Will definatley make this again!!Thanks for sharing!
This tasted so great. I followed the directions exactly. Very hearty and filling. My entire family thought this was a winner. The Italian sausage gave the stew such a delicious flavor. Thanks Lorac.
Excellent easy recipe which is on the table in no time. I followed recipe exactly except I added a touch of fresh oregano at serving time. I will certainly make this one again. Next time I might cut the water back a touch . Thanks again Lorac for another great addition to my recipe book.