- 1 lb bulk Italian sausage
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans Italian-style diced tomatoes
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans reduced-sodium beef broth
- 1 (15 ounce) can red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 (16 ounce) bagfrozen Italian vegetables
- 1 (12 ounce) bag egg noodles, cooked according to package directions
- parmesan cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- In a Dutch over, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer pink.
- Add tomatoes, beef broth, beans, water, tomato paste, rosermary and garlic salt.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat and cook 15 minutes.
- Add frozen vegetables, cook according to package directions or until tender.
- Add noodles and cook until heated through.
- Serve in soup bowls topped with Parmesan cheese.