Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
Mild or hot, depends on your taste. Recipe is easily changed to suit your own preferences.
- 1 jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 yellow squash, diced
- 1 zucchini, diced
- 1 bell pepper, diced
- 3 fresh plum tomatoes, diced
- 1 can black olives, halved
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 small white onion, diced
- 1 package uncooked Italian sausage
- 1⁄2 package linguine
- Heat skillet with small amount of olive oil and add garlic and onions.
- Remove italian sausage from casing and brown in pan with garlic and onions.
- Remove oil and put into large sauce pan.
- Add spaghetti sauce and heat on low for about 20 min (add spices if necessary-- oregano, basil, garlic powder, crushed red pepper, etc.) Cook linguine.
- Add all veggies to pasta sauce and cover over low heat for 5 min.
- Serve over pasta (with feta if desired).