Recipe by Cel Price
I read a recipe many years ago using Italian sweet sausage. I couldn't find it anywhere so I saved the recipe. Years later when I did find the sausage, I bought what I thought were the rest of the ingredients. When I looked at the recipe, that wasn't it at all. So I made it my way. Everyone who has ever tasted it really liked it.
- 1 lb fresh sweet Italian sausage link
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks
- 1 green pepper, julienned
- 1 onion, julienned
- 1 (14 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1⁄4 lb very thin spaghetti
Directions See How It's Made
- Remove sausage from casing, break into small pieces and saute until meat is done.
- Saute peppers and onions.
- Add tomatoes, can of pineapple to peppers, onions and meat.
- Cook for 15 minutes.
- Mix cornstarch with a little cold water and add to mixture.
- Meanwhile cook spaghetti until done.
- Serve meat sauce over spaghetti.