A wonderful breakfast meal made in one skillet with sausage, potatoes, onion, eggs and Parmesan cheese. Recipe found on another web site.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Remove sausage from casings and saute with onion in a non stick skillet until done.
- 3Remove from pan.
- 4In same pan with added oil, if needed, cook hash browns until golden brown.
- 5Season potatoes with salt.
- 6Add half of sausage mixture to potatoes.
- 7With back of spoon, press potato mixture evenly onto bottom of skillet.
- 8To remainder of sausage mix, add eggs and salt and mix with fork.
- 9Pour egg and sausage mixture over potatoes and cook for 3 minutes until egg mixture begins to set around edges.
- 10Place skillet in oven and bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until eggs are done.
- 11Thinly slice a couple tomatoes and arrange on top, then sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Sausage Frittata
Serving Size: 1 (230 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 563.7
- Calories from Fat 330
- Total Fat 36.7 g
- Saturated Fat 10.3 g
- Cholesterol 325.1 mg
- Sodium 1265.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 25.2 g