Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
A wonderful breakfast meal made in one skillet with sausage, potatoes, onion, eggs and Parmesan cheese. Recipe found on another web site.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Remove sausage from casings and saute with onion in a non stick skillet until done.
- Remove from pan.
- In same pan with added oil, if needed, cook hash browns until golden brown.
- Season potatoes with salt.
- Add half of sausage mixture to potatoes.
- With back of spoon, press potato mixture evenly onto bottom of skillet.
- To remainder of sausage mix, add eggs and salt and mix with fork.
- Pour egg and sausage mixture over potatoes and cook for 3 minutes until egg mixture begins to set around edges.
- Place skillet in oven and bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until eggs are done.
- Thinly slice a couple tomatoes and arrange on top, then sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Good. Quality sausage and the sliced tomato make it a tasty breakfast. Thanks for posting.
My son took this dish to a high school health class and everyone loved it. It was easy to make and we made it right before he went to school. We used Owens Italian Sausage in it. We're now going to make this for us.