Recipe by Sydney Mike
Here's a simple breakfast recipe posted as I prepare for Zaar's current World Tour, the big '4'!
Top Review by Sam #3
oooh! I love this mix! I used cottage cheese as that's all I had on hand and it made the eggs so fluffy and creamy! I doubled the amount of eggs and added green peppers to make it for "breakfast for supper"
- 1 1⁄2 lbs Italian sausage (mild, sweet or spicy)
- 4 ounces mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 lb ricotta cheese
- 4 eggs
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet, brown sausage over medium heat.
- Add mozzarella cheese and cook for about 1 minute, until cheese is melting.
- In large bowl, beat ricotta cheese and eggs together; add this mixture to the sausage and cheese, stirring over moderate heat until eggs are cooked.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!