1/1 Photo of Italian Sausage Chicken Breasts
1 hr 10 mins
Serve with pasta and a salad for a rich and flavorful meal!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1If using sausage links, remove from casings.
- 2Crumble sausage in a large skillet and cook over medium heat until browned. Remove sausage and set aside.
- 3Add mushrooms and garlic to the drippings. Cook and stir until mushrooms are tender.
- 4Stir in the sausage, tomato sauce, tomato paste, and Italian seasoning. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer 15 minutes.
- 5In another skillet, brown chicken slightly. Remove from skillet and put in a 13x9 baking dish.
- 6Pour tomato sauce mixture over chicken. Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.
- 7Uncover and sprinkle with cheese. Bake 5 minutes more (uncovered).
- 8Serve over hot pasta.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Sausage Chicken Breasts
Serving Size: 1 (492 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 690.2
- Calories from Fat 367
- Total Fat 40.8 g
- Saturated Fat 15.4 g
- Cholesterol 162.3 mg
- Sodium 2920.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 14.1 g
- Protein 57.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: