1/1 Photo of Italian Sausage Broils
Julie B's Hive's Note:
Easy and tasty these sandwiches are sure to please the pizza lovers in your family. These can be made up ahead, refrigerated up to 24 hours, then broiled. Great to have on hand for you "soccer moms".
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat broiler.
- 2Brown sausage in skillet. Drain fat. Add basil, oregano and tomato sauce.
- 3Sprinkle 1 tbsp of the shredded cheese on each half of toasted, buttered English muffin.
- 4Divide sausage mixture among the muffin halves. Top with remaining cheese.
- 5Broil about 3 inches from source of heat until cheese melts. Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Sausage Broils
Serving Size: 1 (156 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 453.3
- Calories from Fat 253
- Total Fat 28.1 g
- Saturated Fat 12.3 g
- Cholesterol 76.3 mg
- Sodium 920.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 22.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
tomato sauce & mushrooms