1/3 Photos of Italian sausage-Broccoli Quiche
Hey Jude's Note:
This is a hearty quiche that can easily pass for dinner when served with salad and rolls.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat olive oil in a skillet; add sausage, garlic and onions and saute until brown.
- 2Remove from heat and slice sausage into smaller pieces.
- 3Arrange meat mixture in the pie crust; add broccoli and 3/4 cup cheese to the pie crust.
- 4In a bowl, beat together eggs and half-and-half.
- 5Pour egg mixture slowly over ingredients in pie crust, being careful not to pour above the ridge of the pie pan.
- 6Sprinkle remaining 1/4 cup cheese on top.
- 7Place in center of preheated 350° oven and bake for 45 minutes.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian sausage-Broccoli Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (149 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 372.2
- Calories from Fat 237
- Total Fat 26.4 g
- Saturated Fat 11.0 g
- Cholesterol 130.7 mg
- Sodium 585.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 13.7 g