This is a hearty quiche that can easily pass for dinner when served with salad and rolls.
Make and share this Italian sausage-Broccoli Quiche recipe from Food.com.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet; add sausage, garlic and onions and saute until brown.
- Remove from heat and slice sausage into smaller pieces.
- Arrange meat mixture in the pie crust; add broccoli and 3/4 cup cheese to the pie crust.
- In a bowl, beat together eggs and half-and-half.
- Pour egg mixture slowly over ingredients in pie crust, being careful not to pour above the ridge of the pie pan.
- Sprinkle remaining 1/4 cup cheese on top.
- Place in center of preheated 350° oven and bake for 45 minutes.