Prep 25 mins
Cook 40 mins
Make this really tasty bread.It's all good.
- 2 loaves frozen bread dough, 1 pound each
- 1 lb ground sausage
- 2 1⁄2 cups chopped fresh broccoli florets
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cansdiced tomatoes, italian
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 cups shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1 egg, beaten
- •Preheat oven to 350o F. Thaw dough and let rise according to package directions.
- •In a skillet cook sausage over medium heat until no longer pink. With a slotted spoon remove sausage and set aside. In the drippings, sauté the broccoli and onion until crisp tender. Add STORE BRAND DICED TOMATOES ITALIAN and heat for 3 minutes; drain and cool.
- •Roll each loaf of dough into a 12 x 10 inch rectangle on a lightly floured board. Spread the sausage length wise down the center third of each rectangle. Top with broccoli mixture and cheese.
- •Fold the short sides in 1 inch and pinch to seal. Fold the long sides over filling and pinch to seal. Place seam side down on a greased baking sheet. Brush egg over top and side of each loaf. Bake uncovered for 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown.