1/1 Photo of Italian Sausage Baked Ziti
Recipe I found while surfing the internet. Serve with crusty bread and a salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown the meat and the onion and drain fat.
- 2Return the meat and onion back to the pan and add the spaghetti sauce and simmer for 15 minutes.
- 3Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 4Layer ingredients in a square baking dish.
- 51 cup of the sauce mixture on the bottom, then half of the pasta, provolone cheese slices, ricotta cheese spread over the provolone cheese.
- 6Then add half of the remaining sauce mixture, the remaining pasta, mozzarella cheese, the remaining sauce, and then top with parmesan cheese.
- 7Bake for 30 minutes and you may want to bake it on a cookie sheet to prevent splatters in your oven.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Sausage Baked Ziti
Serving Size: 1 (336 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 803.1
- Calories from Fat 391
- Total Fat 43.5 g
- Saturated Fat 18.5 g
- Cholesterol 99.9 mg
- Sodium 2407.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 61.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 22.7 g
- Protein 40.1 g