Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 hrs
I got this recipe from my friend Patricia. It is so good on a cold night!
- 1 lb mild Italian sausage
- 1 (2 ounce) packet Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- 3 (15 ounce) cansdiced Italian-style tomatoes
- 2 artichoke hearts, squeezed partially dry
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 3 -4 cups water
- Cook sausage through.
- Place all ingredients in a crock pot.
- Cook on high 6-8 hours.
- The longer it steeps, the better it tastes!
- Serve with warm crusty bread and a salad.