Recipe by Andrewzmom
Easy weeknight dinner when you add a green vegetable or salad.
Top Review by Laudee
You got that right, this is an easy weeknight dinner! Just toss 'er together, and go! It turned out even better with Marie's Italian Dressing recipe #73977! I followed your easy directions, but, next time, think I'll throw in some onions. Thanks for a versatile and tasty dish...We loved it!
- 1 lb Italian sausage
- 3 large baking potatoes
- 8 ounces Italian salad dressing (Robusto or Zesty)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut up Italian sausage links into bite sized chunks.
- Cube potatoes (with skins).
- Place in baking dish, then add Italian salad dressing over all.
- Bake uncovered at 350 until sausage is no longer pink and potatoes are tender, approximately 45-50 minutes.
- Note: Sometimes I speed up the cooking time by microwaving the potatoes a little before baking in the oven...