1/1 Photo of Italian Sausage and Potato Casserole
1 hr 10 mins
Another one of my easy ones! But also another good one. If you leave out the potatoes, this is also very good served over egg noodles.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Grease large casserole.
- 3Cut precooked sausages into 2" pieces, and both peppers into 1/4" slices.
- 4Cut precooked potatoes into fourths, lengthwise, then into halves.
- 5Combine sausage, peppers, potatoes, onion, undrained tomatoes,and basil into large bowl.
- 6Mix very gently.
- 7Spoon mixture into casserole.
- 8Cover with foil with slit cut into center.
- 9Bake until done, about 50 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Sausage and Potato Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (562 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 728.6
- Calories from Fat 424
- Total Fat 47.1 g
- Saturated Fat 16.3 g
- Cholesterol 97.0 mg
- Sodium 2073.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.3 g
- Sugars 10.6 g
- Protein 37.2 g