Another one of my easy ones! But also another good one. If you leave out the potatoes, this is also very good served over egg noodles.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Grease large casserole.
- Cut precooked sausages into 2" pieces, and both peppers into 1/4" slices.
- Cut precooked potatoes into fourths, lengthwise, then into halves.
- Combine sausage, peppers, potatoes, onion, undrained tomatoes,and basil into large bowl.
- Mix very gently.
- Spoon mixture into casserole.
- Cover with foil with slit cut into center.
- Bake until done, about 50 minutes.