- 1 1⁄2 lbs Italian sausages, precooked
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 green bell pepper
- 2 russet potatoes, precooked
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (28 ounce) can chopped tomatoes, undrained
- 1 teaspoon basil
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Grease large casserole.
- Cut precooked sausages into 2" pieces, and both peppers into 1/4" slices.
- Cut precooked potatoes into fourths, lengthwise, then into halves.
- Combine sausage, peppers, potatoes, onion, undrained tomatoes,and basil into large bowl.
- Mix very gently.
- Spoon mixture into casserole.
- Cover with foil with slit cut into center.
- Bake until done, about 50 minutes.