Recipe by Vicki in CT
Super simple one dish meal, or can be made on the grill. Can serve on Italian bread, pasta, or just as is, which is my preference.
- 1 lb Italian sausage (hot variety if preferred)
- 3 bell peppers, assorted colors (sliced)
- 1 -2 onion, sliced
- 4 -6 Thai peppers, cut into thirds
- 1 tablespoon olive oil (or more if needed)
Directions See How It's Made
- Sausage can be partially cooked ahead to help remove the fat. Pierce well with knife and grill or microwave draining fat. Slice. Alternatively, slice and stir fry in non stick skillet. Drain fat.
- In skillet, heat over medium high heat olive oil. Add all remaining ingredients. Stir fry for 8-12 minutes letting it sear until the veggies are crisp tender.
- Serve as is, or over pasta or bread.