Recipe by ~*Miss Diggy*~
This looks like a yummy recipe. I clipped it out of a Family Circle mag and cant wait to try it myself!
Top Review by momofSamiandLogan
This was very tasty. Kids and husband all liked it which makes it a must have. I also used 1/4 cup of white wine since 1/4 tsp didn't seem to provide enough liquid. Next time I think I will add a little more sausage as my family ate all the sausage quickly. Thanks for a great recipe!
- 1⁄2 lb Italian sausage, cut into thirds
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 lb small red potato, cut into fourths
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dry white wine
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 small sweet red peppers, cut into 1 inch squares
Directions See How It's Made
- In a nonstick skillet brown the sausage (apprx 8 minutes).
- Then remove onto a plate.
- Then put in chicken and cook for 5 minutes, turning once.
- Put on plate with sausage.
- Heat oil in the skillet and add the garlic and rosemary and saute for 1 minute.
- Then add potatoes and water and cover and cook for 15 minutes.
- Then push potatoes over to the side of skillet and add back in the chicken and sausage.
- Add in the salt, pepper, wine, vinegar, and red peppers.
- Cover and cook an additional 35 minutes, when chicken registers 170*.
- Take chicken and sausage back out onto plate, and cover.
- Cover skillet back up and cook potatoes, until they are tender (apprx 8 minutes).
- Pour over chicken.