Prep 25 mins
Cook 9 hrs
My mom used to make this. It's a nice change from the usual broccoli salads.
- 1 (16 ounce) package Italian sausage (not bulk)
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle Italian salad dressing
- 1 lb broccoli
- 1⁄2 lb fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded swiss cheese
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- Cut broccoli into flowerets.
- Brown sausage; drain and slice.
- Combine all ingredients except dressing in large bowl. Pour dressing over salad and toss gently.
- Cover and refrigerate 8 hours.