Italian Sausage and Broccoli Egg Muffins
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a large saute pan, over medium high heat, brown Italian Sausage for about 5 minutes, or until the sausage is no longer pink. Remove from heat and stir in broccoli.
- Whisk together eggs, milk, oil and baking powder. Season with salt and pepper.
- Lightly spray a 12-cupcake pan with oil.Spoon out the sausage and broccoli mixture evenly into each cupcake.
- Ladle the egg mixture over sausage and broccoli.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.