1/2 Photos of Italian Sausage and Bell Pepper Paella
A quick, simple, and tasty dish from Gourmet magazine, December 1996.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- 2Squeeze sausage meat from casings into a 10-inch heavy ovenproof skillet and add bell peppers, onion, and oil.
- 3Cook mixture over moderately high heat, breaking up sausage with a fork and stirring occasionally, 5 minutes, or until vegetables begin to brown.
- 4Add rice and saute, stirring, 1 minute.
- 5Stir in wine, tomatoes, and water and bring to a boil, stirring to loosen brown bits.
- 6Transfer skillet to oven and bake, uncovered, 25 minutes, or until most liquid is absorbed.
- 7Season with salt and pepper.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Sausage and Bell Pepper Paella
Serving Size: 1 (583 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 677.2
- Calories from Fat 241
- Total Fat 26.7 g
- Saturated Fat 8.5 g
- Cholesterol 47.3 mg
- Sodium 1016.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 74.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 7.1 g
- Protein 22.4 g