Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
My friend Tim made up this recipe. It is fantastic! You can serve it with bread, crackers, or chips.
- 8 roma tomatoes (quartered, seeds removed)
- 3 -4 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1⁄2 cup Italian parsley, minced
- 2 (6 1/2 ounce) jars marinated artichoke hearts, diced (reserve oil marinade)
- 1 (8 ounce) jar sun-dried tomatoes, diced (reserve oil)
- 1 (4 ounce) jar capers, drained
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Add some of the leftover artichoke marinade and sundried tomato oil as necessary to taste.
- Use salt and pepper to taste too.
Was a little apprehensive about this recipe 'cause I've never done anything with artichokes, however it came out quite well, I think! Did add a small amount of pepper, but left out any additional salt! Friends loved it, so who am I to contradict them ~ You get the 5 stars! [Made & reviewed for one of my adoptees in this Spring's Pick-A-Chef]