Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Great served on toasted french bread with lasagna. Good way to use those herbs in the garden. It is great as is but, sometimes I go out to the herb and pull a couple hand fulls of what ever needs to by cut back, and chop it up and throw it in.
- 6 roma tomatoes, seeded and cubed
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 cup chopped roasted sweet peppers
- 1⁄4 cup chopped bell pepper
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 minced garlic clove
- salt and pepper
- Mix all together and put in fridge for at least 2 hours.
- Serve on toasted french bread, or on tosated baguett rounds.