1/2 Photos of Italian Salami Pasta Salad
We are not fans of creamy pasta salad, and in the Summer it can be dangerous to leave it out. This tangy, veggie packed version is elegant and perfect for packing.
My Private Note
side di ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup diced vidalia onion
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 1 zucchini, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 3/4 lb spicy salami, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 1 pint halved grape tomatoes
- 1 lb vegetable rotini pasta
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1/4 cup drained chopped black olives (optional)
- 1/2 cup parmesan vinaigrette (like Lemon Parmesan Vinaigrette)
- 1Heat oil in a skillet over medium high heat.
- 2Add onion and garlic; sauté until translucent, about 5 minutes.
- 3Add broccoli, red pepper, zucchini and wine; sauté until vegetables are just tender, about 4 minutes.
- 4Add salami and tomatoes; toss until heated through, about 2 minutes. Transfer to large bowl.
- 5Cook pasta in a large pot of water with the 1 tbsp salt. Drain and immediately add to the vegetables.
- 6Add olives and dressing. Stir to coat well and season with salt and pepper to taste.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Salami Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (119 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 188.4
- Calories from Fat 55
- Total Fat 6.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 15.1 mg
- Sodium 686.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 7.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: