This is something great if you are getting sick of plain old salad and need to liven it up a bit. I found this in a Pampered Chef cookbook. My mom served it to her bookclub friends who are all on weightwatchers and they loved it. Great for a light summer meal.
- 283.49 g package prepared pizza crust
- 2 clove garlic, pressed
- 2.46 ml dried oregano leaves
- 1.23 ml dried basil leaves
- 1182.95 ml romaine lettuce, thinly sliced
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and diced
- 118.29 ml red onion, thinly sliced
- 59.14 ml pitted ripe olives, sliced
- 59.14 ml fat-free Italian salad dressing
- 236.59 ml shredded mozzarella cheese
- 59.14 ml grated fresh parmesan cheese, divided
- Preheat oven to 425* Roll out dough into desired shape.
- Press garlic over dough and spread.
- Sprinkle with oregano and basil.
- Place on bottom rack of oven for 12-14 minutes or until golden brown.
- While crust is cooking, place lettuce, onion, tomato,olives, and dressing into a large bowl and toss to coat.
- When you remove the crust from the oven, immediately sprinkle with mozzarella and 1/2 of the parmasean cheeses.
- While still warm top with salad mixture.
- Use remaining cheese to top salad.
- Serve immediately.
You can run, but you can't hide. No matter how you disguise yourself, I know your true identity. Pizza!!!
Wonderful pizza!! I made this for lunch and it was really good. I followed the recipe with 2 exceptions -I used chopped olives because that's what I accidentally bought and I added some artichoke hearts to the salad. Thanks for posting a keeper!!
good, i served it to my family and they loved it. it was ok to me but i'm a very picky eater.i recommend this for summer.