1/3 Photos of Italian Salad Pizza
This is something great if you are getting sick of plain old salad and need to liven it up a bit. I found this in a Pampered Chef cookbook. My mom served it to her bookclub friends who are all on weightwatchers and they loved it. Great for a light summer meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (10 ounce) package prepared pizza crust
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1Preheat oven to 425* Roll out dough into desired shape.
- 2Press garlic over dough and spread.
- 3Sprinkle with oregano and basil.
- 4Place on bottom rack of oven for 12-14 minutes or until golden brown.
- 5While crust is cooking, place lettuce, onion, tomato,olives, and dressing into a large bowl and toss to coat.
- 6When you remove the crust from the oven, immediately sprinkle with mozzarella and 1/2 of the parmasean cheeses.
- 7While still warm top with salad mixture.
- 8Use remaining cheese to top salad.
- 9Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Lettuces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Salad Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (168 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 153.8
- Calories from Fat 84
- Total Fat 9.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 27.9 mg
- Sodium 503.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 10.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
prepared pizza crust