Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
A very tasty and convenient salad.... you can bag the ingredients separate from the lettuce and then fix the salads at mealtime. Change the measurements to your taste.
- Toss together the first 6 ingredients and store in a tightly closed plastic bag in the fridge.
- To serve, divide the lettuce into 8 individual bowls.
- Use about 1 cup lettuce for each.
- Add about 1/2 cup of the mix to each bowl.
- Toss with the salad dressing.
What a great salad! We had no green peppers and we only had scallions, but this was wonderful, we loved the beans in this. I wish I would have seen this recipe before!