Recipe by Lausanne
A very tasty and convenient salad.... you can bag the ingredients separate from the lettuce and then fix the salads at mealtime. Change the measurements to your taste.
- 6 ounces swiss cheese, cut into strips
- 4 ounces boiled ham, cut into strips
- 2 ounces pepperoni, cut into strips
- 8 ounces kidney beans
- 1 green pepper, cut into strips
- 2 tablespoons onions
- 8 cups lettuce, about 8 cups shredded
- any bottled Italian dressing
Directions See How It's Made
- Toss together the first 6 ingredients and store in a tightly closed plastic bag in the fridge.
- To serve, divide the lettuce into 8 individual bowls.
- Use about 1 cup lettuce for each.
- Add about 1/2 cup of the mix to each bowl.
- Toss with the salad dressing.