1/1 Photo of Italian Salad Dressing Mix
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix ingredients and store in an air-tight container.
- 2Will keep for several months.
- 3To use in an oil-and-vinegar dressing: Mix 1 Tbsp mix with 1/4 cup vinegar, 2 Tbsp water, and 2/3 cup oil (or a combination of oils to equal this amount) in a covered container.
- 4Shake vigorously.
- 5To use with mayonnaise or yogurt as a salad dressing: Mix 1 Tbsp mix with 1/4 cup mayonnaise and 1 Tbsp water in a covered container.
- 6Shake vigorously.
- 7To use with mayonnaise, yogurt or sour cream as a dip: Mix 1 Tbsp mix with 1/4 cup of spread.
- 8(You can also add some Dijon mustard and other herbs to your preference.) Serve with raw vegetables.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Salad Dressing Mix
Serving Size: 1 (72 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 295.3
- Calories from Fat 149
- Total Fat 16.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 29.3 mg
- Sodium 536.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.1 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 18.8 g