Recipe by Ruby15
Put this recipe together for company. Every one had a second bowl of salad!
Top Review by evewitch
I mixed this dressing up to use in Recipe #19154. I found it bland and oily. However, I will not assign a rating because I didn't follow directions exactly. I was short on time, so I used my garlic press and left the garlic in the dressing. I cooked with the dressing almost right away. I also tasted it off the spoon.
- 1⁄2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 3⁄4 teaspoon garlic, quartered
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar (Carapelli)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons parmesan cheese