- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons pepper
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried red pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- For the Dried red bell pepper:.
- Take a bell pepper and slice it length wise into strips about 3/4 of an inch thick.
- Place onto a pan and "bake" at around 150 - 200 degrees in the oven. This will dry the hell outta them. They will shrink big time and fill your house with a nice odor.
- Put them in an empty spice container and you have about 20 dressings worth.