Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a reduced quantity version of a dressing served at an Italian restaurant in our city.
- 1⁄2 lb garden tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons fresh garlic, crushed
- 2 tablespoons fresh ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons dry mustard
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 6 ounces gorgonzola, shredded
- 1 teaspoon capers
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Run tomatoes and garlic through a grinder, using a fine blade.
- Place pepper, salt and mustard in a container, mix well. Add tomato mixture, vinegar, cheese and capers.
- Stir until well-mixed and mustard is dissolved. Add in oil and stir well. Store in the refrigerator. Makes 2 cups.