Prep 10 mins
Cook 13 mins
Fast and different way to have biscuits. Very good and can be used with any type of meal
- 2⁄3 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise, no low fat
- 1⁄4 teaspoon basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon oregano
- 1 (12 ounce) package refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- In bowl combine parmesan cheese, real mayonnaise and spices.
- Place biscuits on cookie sheet and let stand for 5 minutes.
- Flatten biscuits into circles.
- Place some of the mixture on top of each biscuit.
- Bake at 400°F for 10-13 minutes (needs to be golden brown).
Everyone liked them at our party and I got many requests for the recipe. Very good.
These were easy to do, and turned out fine. I halved the topping ingredients, since I somehow ended up with a smaller (7 oz) can of biscuits. I didn't have any problems, but I got mixed reviews - I think that the mayo might have added an odd hint, or maybe it was the biscuits themselves.
I also got these out of Taste of Home Quick Cooking. YUM!