Prep 1 min
Cook 1 min
This is perhaps one of my all-time favorite easy & quick lunches. My mom would make these for me when I'd come home for a lunch break in college, and I loved them so much I started making them on my own! You can use either the meatless sausage OR turkey sausage -- I have tried both and they are equally yummy. Recipe adapted from Dawn Hall's Low Carb Cooking Cookbook
- 1 low-carb tortilla
- 2 tablespoons fat-free Italian salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons turkey sausage, cooked
- 2 tablespoons lowfat mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Spread dressing over tortilla.
- Sprinkle crumbles and mozzarella cheese.
- Microwave for 20-30 seconds.
- Roll up jelly-roll style and let sit for a minute to blend flavors (if you can wait that long for the yummy goodness!).
- Slice and enjoy!