Recipe by Babs7
A recipe that came along with a purchase from a Pampered Chef Party. Well worth the purchase as I use the recipe all the time! A great recipe for summer when zucchini's are everywhere.
- 1 lb unpeeled red potatoes (3-4 medium)
- 2 large carrots
- 1 large summer squash
- 2 zucchini
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 2 teaspoons italian seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Cut potatoes in half lengthwise, then cut each half lengthwise into 1-inch-wide wedges. Cut carrots diagonally into 2-inch lengths. Cut summer squash and zucchini into 2-inch pieces.
- Place vegetables in large bowl; toss with oil.
- Press garlic over vegetables using garlic press.
- Sprinkle with Italian seasoning, salt and black pepper; toss to coat evenly.
- Spread vegetable in a single layer in oven pan.
- Bake 40-45 minutes or until golden brown and crisp-tender, stirring after 20 minutes.