Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
A recipe that came along with a purchase from a Pampered Chef Party. Well worth the purchase as I use the recipe all the time! A great recipe for summer when zucchini's are everywhere.
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Cut potatoes in half lengthwise, then cut each half lengthwise into 1-inch-wide wedges. Cut carrots diagonally into 2-inch lengths. Cut summer squash and zucchini into 2-inch pieces.
- Place vegetables in large bowl; toss with oil.
- Press garlic over vegetables using garlic press.
- Sprinkle with Italian seasoning, salt and black pepper; toss to coat evenly.
- Spread vegetable in a single layer in oven pan.
- Bake 40-45 minutes or until golden brown and crisp-tender, stirring after 20 minutes.
Great recipe! I love roasting vegtables it brings out the sweetness in them. Thanks for posting!
Made this for dinner last night, and my husband and I both loved it. Used sweet potatoes instead of red, and butternut squash instead of summer squash. Also added and onion and a couple stalks of celery. Excellent!!!
Very good side dish to just about anything! This reminded me of Olive Garden's roasted vegetables. They tasted and smelled so good! Thanks for sharing!!!