1/2 Photos of Italian Roasted Cauliflower
1 hr 15 mins
A unique and flavorful way to serve cauliflower I really like this recipe because it shares the oven well with Spinach No-Boil Lasagna #113858. Make up both of these dishes and put in the oven, for an easy dinner-party meal that can be prepared ahead of time, then cooks in the oven while you entertain. This recipe is a modification of #275788 which deserves the credit for the flavor combination.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 heads cauliflower, cut into florettes
- 1 cup dry white wine (pinot grigio)
- 1 tablespoon dry oregano
- 8 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1/3 cup Italian breadcrumbs
- 8 tablespoons chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 1/3 cup coarse shredded parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup coarse shredded percorini romano cheese
- 4 sprigs rosemary
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Layer cauliflower in a single layer, stems down in a 19x9 baking dish.
- 3Pour wine over cauliflower.
- 4Brush olive oil over cauliflower.
- 5Sprinkle garlic over cauliflower.
- 6Sprinkle oregano over cauliflower.
- 7Sprinkle salt and pepper over cauliflower.
- 8Cover dish with aluminum foil.
- 9Bake for 45 minutes.
- 10In a separate bowl combine breadcrumbs, romano, parmesan, and 2 tbsp olive oil. Mix until combined and mealy.
- 11At the end of the 45 minutes, sprinkle the crumb mixture over the cauliflower and garnish with the 4 sprigs rosemary.
- 12Return to the oven uncovered for another 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top < 4 Hours Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Roasted Cauliflower
Serving Size: 1 (207 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 344.7
- Calories from Fat 212
- Total Fat 23.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 18.0 mg
- Sodium 416.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.5 g
- Sugars 5.8 g
- Protein 11.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: