Recipe by JandJsmom
this is my oldest daughters favorite dinner. It is easy and very yummy. We use the juice to dip our sandwiches into. Awesome!!!
Top Review by totallyrotten
Looked all over for a reciepe that would be great and my daughter and grandkids would love..... this was awesome to say the least, a big hit and I'm now making it for my daughters cook-out. A the flavor is great..
- 1 chuck roast (any size that will fit in crockpot)
- 1 can beef broth
- 1 envelope dry onion soup mix
- 3 tablespoons basil
- 3 tablespoons oregano
- french bread hoagie roll
- shredded colby-monterey jack cheese
- sauteed onion (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Turn crockpot on low.
- Add roast, broth, soup mix and spices.
- Cook all day (at least 7 hours).
- When ready to eat, take roast out and shred.
- Slice buns in half and put on cookie sheet.
- Place beef on each bottom bun, top with onions and then cheese.
- Broil until cheese melts.