Chef #829646's Note:
Simple risotto recipe which doesn't require constant stirring. I believe it originally came from Cooking Light
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine broth and wine in 1 quart glass measuring cup. Microwave on high for 5 minutes, or until it boils. Remove from microwave and keep warm.
- 2Combine onion and oil in a 2 quart casserole. Microwave on high 4 minutes .
- 3Stir in broth mixture and rice. Microwave on high for 15 minutes or until liquid is almost absorbed, stirring every 5 minutes.
- 4Stir in shrimp, corn or peas, roasted red peppers, basil and oregano. Micowave on high for 4 minutes or until shrimp are done, stirring every two minutes.
- 5Remove from oven and stir in cheese.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Risotto With Shrimp (Microwave)
Serving Size: 1 (406 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 408.2
- Calories from Fat 40
- Total Fat 4.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 819.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 75.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 11.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: