Very good, a little higher in fat then normal but still lowfat.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 1/2 cups reduced-sodium fat-free chicken broth
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 1/3 cups arborio rice or 1 1/3 cups other short-grain rice
- 1 lb medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 cup frozen whole kernel corn
- 1/3 cup chopped bottled roasted red pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- 3/4 cup grated asiago cheese (3 ounces)
- 1Combine broth and wine in a 1-quart glass measure.
- 2Microwave at high for 5 minutes or until mixture boils.
- 3Remove from oven; keep warm.
- 4Combine onion and oil in a 2-quart casserole.
- 5Microwave at high 4 minutes.
- 6Stir in broth mixture and rice.
- 7Microwave at high for 15 minutes or until the liquid is almost absorbed, stirring every 5 minutes.
- 8Stir in the shrimp, corn, bell peppers, basil, and oregano.
- 9Microwave at high for 4 minutes or until shrimp are done, stirring mixture every 2 minutes.
- 10Stir in cheese.
Browse Our Top Short-Grain Rice Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Short-Grain Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Risotto With Shrimp
Serving Size: 1 (277 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 367.0
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 138.2 mg
- Sodium 265.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 23.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-sodium fat-free chicken broth