1/1 Photo of Italian Ricotta Cheesecake
1 hr 15 mins
This is sooooo delicious! One of the best cheesecakes I've ever made.Very creamy and simply delectable! It's refreshingly different from regular cheesecakes. You will impress with this one! *Helpful hints. Springform pans tend to leak, so cover the bottom of the pan with aluminum foil. Make sure ALL INGEDIENTS are at ROOM TEMPERATURE. Also do not over mix, it will create alot of air in the batter and will crack it when its cooling.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Blend together ricotta and cream cheese, and add sugar.
- 2Beat in eggs , one at a time.
- 3Add lemon juice, vanilla, cornstarch, flour, and butter and mix well.
- 4Fold in sour cream.
- 5Pour into BUTTERED 10 inch springform pan.
- 6Put cake in cold oven (Do not preheat).
- 7Heat oven @ 325 degrees and bake for 1 hour.
- 8Turn oven off and leave cake in there for 2 hours. DO NOT open the oven door during this time while its cooling.
- 9Remove cake and finish cooling.
- 10Wrap and refrigerate. Cake is best the next day.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Ricotta Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (127 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 333.6
- Calories from Fat 211
- Total Fat 23.5 g
- Saturated Fat 13.5 g
- Cholesterol 115.9 mg
- Sodium 183.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 20.8 g
- Protein 7.3 g