Prep 45 mins
Cook 20 mins
If you like cold rice salads, this is a good recipe. It's better to serve the next day as it needs to marinate in the fridge.
- 3 cups cooked rice, cooled
- 1 (6 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, cut in 1/4 's
- 1⁄2 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced julianne style
- 1⁄2 cup sliced celery
- 1⁄2 cup sliced green onion
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1⁄2 cup frozen green pea (do not cook)
- 1⁄4 cup Wishbone Italian salad dressing
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Combine first 8 ingredients and toss together.
- Mix garlic powder with salad dressing and pour over rice mixture.
- Cover and refrigerate.
- Better next day as this salad needs to marinate.
Love your salad! Had some left-over rice from night before so went looking for a way to fix it. I'm sure glad I found your recipe. I didn't have red bell pepper on hand, (which would have been great in the salad) so substituted a jar of diced pimento. Thanks, Sissylu!